What Is SEO Content?
SEO is a technique designed to attract more visitors and make more sales. Most content you see on the internet is written according to SEO guidelines provided by popular search engines like Google and Yahoo.
SEO content is written while keeping keywords and other SEO rules in mind. Keywords, which can be defined as words or phrases people use to search for a specific product or service, are used throughout the content to help search engines and potential clients know what a specific page or website is all about.
A keyword can be a single word or a collection of words (phrases). It has to be used cleverly throughout the content so that it doesn’t disrupt the flow of words but is noticeable enough to tell people what a page is all about.
Interested in getting your blog, website, or content translated?
Get in touch with us today to start a conversation and know more about how we can help your business. Call 1 (800) 311-2094 to speak to an agent.
Become a cross-cultural powerhouse, request a:Free Consultation
Why Get Web Content Translated?
The interesting thing about SEO is that it is available in every region and in every language.
The need to get your content translated is quite obvious. You will need to present your content in a language that your target audience understands. However, due to businesses now going global, it is not always the case.
A German firm, for example, will need to get the website translated to English if it wishes to reach American or British audiences. Similarly, it might have to choose Hindi for Indian audiences, Mandarin for Chinese users, etc.
In simple words, if you want to reach a wider audience, you will have to get your website translated. You will find all top websites like Facebook and MSN in multiple languages.
It’s a great way to ensure your potential clients understand your message. Moreover, it is important to form a deep connection with your audiences.
Customers live businesses that go the extra mile to make them feel at home. Presenting your website in the language they easily understand can be a great way to bridge the gap and make them feel comfortable.
However, for web content to be effective, it shouldn’t only be in the local language but should also be optimized for search engines.
Translating SEO Content
SEO translation isn’t like your regular translation where the job of the translator is to ensure the translated document says the same thing.
They don’t pay attention to other elements like keywords and META titles.
SEO is a combination of several things. It doesn’t matter how informative or well-translated a page is, it might not rank well if it hasn’t been translated according to SEO.
Think from the perspective of your buyers. Most websites on the internet are in English but not all internet users speak or understand the English language.
Someone in the US interested in buying a face mask to look beautiful might search for keywords like ‘face mask’ or ‘buy face mask’ and will come across several websites selling face masks.
On the other hand, someone in the Middle East might search for a face wash in Arabic. Even if you sell face masks in the Middle East, your website might not appear if the person searches in Arabic or Arabic-only sites.
This is why it is very important to opt for SEO translation services and get your websites translated according to SEO rules. Our translators know both translation and SEO.
We know exactly what people around the world are searching for on the web and what kind of words or phrases they typically use.
For example, users in one part of the world might look for ‘cheap dentists’ and people in the other part of the world might be looking for ‘affordable dentists’. We use a number of tools to know exactly what people search for and how. This is why we’re among the best SEO translation companies.Free Consultation
- Most clients want web content translated into English, but we also offer other languages including:
- . Chinese, Dutch, Arabic, French
- . Spanish, Hebrew, German, Italian
- . Hindi, Japanese, Bengali, Urdu
- . Korean, Portuguese, Tamil, Russian
- Whether you want to get translated from a local language or an international language, we’ve got you covered.
Expert SEO Translators Online
SEO translations can be tricky because keywords have to be used at the right place and in the right density. Using too many keywords can lead to your site getting blacklisted and not having enough keywords can result in poor outcomes.
You need reliable and reputable translations from translators who do not only understand both languages but also the ins and outs of SEO.
We have a team of expert SEO translators who offer accurate and precise and translations.
They fully understand what Google and other search engines consider when comparing pages and create websites that help you rank well and send the right message across.Free Consultation
- You need to translate everything that you believe will be read by people who cannot speak your language. This includes:
- • Web Content, Blogs and Articles
- • Reports and Case Studies
- • Product Descriptions, Landing Pages
- It is believed that users only skim through content and don’t read every word written on a page. This is why pages have to be translated carefully with proper subheadings and short paragraphs so that they’re skimmable.
- Content that looks visually bad can be hard to read. Our translators are aware of this and can create compelling content in the right format.
Why Choose an Online SEO Translation Agency?
If you’re selling online, then you should ideally be buying online as well.
The internet has made it easier to buy both services and products. With the web, you don’t have to worry about the physical transportation of data.
A website can have hundreds of pages that can all be saved in a folder easily and attached as an email attachment. Hundreds of files can be sent and received within minutes, removing the need to spend time and money on managing physical copies or USBs.
Moreover, due to there being thousands of languages, companies can have a difficult time finding an SEO translation agency that covers the language that they require.
It is easy to find SEO translation agencies offering popular languages like English, Spanish, and Italian, but it can be difficult to find one that caters to Punjabi, Urdu, Hebrew, and Malay.
Thanks to the internet, all you have to do is run a search and you’ll land on our website as we offer hundreds of popular and some not so popular languages. Working online will help you save time and ensure you get exactly what you need.
We take our job very seriously and follow a five-step process so that you face no difficulty:
- Choose SEO translation services
- Provide the required information including original content
- Make payments through our secure system
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- We’ll send you the translated document via email by the deadline. Review it and leave your feedback.
Feel free to have an in-person meeting if you are in Calgary. We’ll be happy to explain our SEO translation services and answer all your questions.
Why Choose Calgary Translation Services?
We have been in the business for years and take great pride in our services. We have one motto – to leave all our clients satisfied and happy.
Here is what makes us one of the best SEO translation agencies:
We Are Affordable
We understand that budgets are limited, and we encourage you to stay within your budget and not go overboard. This is why we offer customized quotes based on your required niche, deadline, language, and other such factors.
At Calgary Translation, our aim is to help all clients. We cater to all kinds of budgets, so feel free to get in touch with us and get a quote. Call 1 (800) 311-2094.
Our Translators Are Skilled
Our SEO translators are quite skilled and experienced. They can handle all kinds of content from web pages to technical blogs to product descriptions.
All our translators are certified and can get the job done in no time. Our translators live all around the world and bring more than ___ years of experience to the table. Whether it’s a small paragraph or a 5,000-word e-Book, we’ve got you covered.
We Cover Several Languages
We understand that just because someone can speak a language, doesn’t mean they can work as SEO translators. Our employees are trained so that they understand the ins and outs of SEO and can create pages that give good results.
Excellent Customer Support
Our agents are friendly, professional, and very well informed. Whether you have an issue with your order, or a question related to the process, pick up your phone and call us or write to us online.
We are available seven days a week to make things easier for you.
Catering to Various Niches
SEO translations can be tricky since there are thousands of websites belonging to different niches. All follow different styles, formats, and tones. Our translators can handle all niches including ecommerce websites.
We Respect Deadlines
Whether you need something done within 24 hours or 2 days, we’ve got you covered. We understand some projects are more urgent than others.
Let us know during the ordering process if you have a specific deadline for your project. We complete all tasks by the deadline so that you have enough time to review work and request changes, if any.
High Quality Translations
Our translators can deliver 100% accurate and reliable SEO translations that are edited and reviewed by experienced editors who understand the complexities involved in SEO translations.
When you work with us, you will get translated content that you can upload online and get started right away without having to waste time editing or correcting it.
We Care for the World
We are committed to helping people help others. This is why we are dedicated to donating 30% of our annual profits to a charity or non-profit organization as a way for us to give back to our communities.Free Consultation
- Now that you know almost all about SEO translation services, let’s answer some of the most commonly asked questions about SEO translations:
- #1 How much does SEO translation cost? Our SEO translation services are quite affordable. However, remember that there are several factors that come into play when giving a quote. These include the number of pages, the number of words, the language the original document is in, etc. It is best to get in touch with us via email or phone to get a quick and free quote.
- #2 Why is SEO translation more expensive than traditional translation? This is because SEO translation is a mix of two services – SEO and translation. It requires more time and effort to complete, which is why it costs more than regular translations. Our experts don’t only have to translate your pages, but they also have to add or remove keywords, links, etc., according to SEO rules to ensure your translated pages offer good results.
- #3 What if my original content is not SEO friendly? While we encourage users to send SEO-friendly content for translations, it’s not always mandatory. Our translators are skilled and well aware of how SEO works. They can find and include keywords in your content to make it SEO friendly. Get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements and know more about how Calgary Translation Services can help you.
- #4 When will I get the delivery of my pages? We believe in a fast turnaround time and deliver our jobs within 3 to 4 business days. However, we also entertain urgent jobs and can make it quicker. Contact us today if you have specific requirements and let us know your deadline so we can offer you a customized quote.
- #5 Do you guarantee that my SEO pages will rank well? As an SEO translation company, our job is to translate content while keeping in mind Google’s guidelines. We only guarantee the quality of translation. It is error-free and correct; however, we have no control over how your website or pages rank as Google takes into consideration a number of factors when deciding where to rank a page. Hence, we offer no such guarantees.
- #6 Will I still have to hire an SEO agency? As mentioned earlier, Google takes into consideration a number of factors when deciding where to rank a page. Only a reliable SEO provider can take care of all these factors and help you rank well. SEO is hard work, and it can take months to rank well on Google or other search engines. Hence, it might be a good idea to hire the services of an SEO agency.
- #7 Do you translate keywords as well? Yes, we can translate keywords whether you need them added to your content or sent separately for use in your posts. Keywords can be used when uploading images and editing pages to help your page rank well, hence some users need them translated separately. We cover both short tail and long tail keywords, i.e.: single words and phrases that you wish to use in your content.
- #8 Will the translated document be of the same length as the original document? In most cases, the translated document is pretty much the same length as the original content; however, there are times when it ends up being longer or shorter based on the original or desired language. Grammar rules differ from language to language. In some languages, you can summarize an entire sentence in a single word and in some languages you cannot. Nonetheless, if you want the translated document to be longer or shorter than feel free to let us know during the ordering process and we’d be happy to consider your request.
- #9 Does my website have to be live for you to translate it? A lot of our clients want to release both local and international versions of the website at the same time. Hence, we’re used to working with documents and sites that are not live. You only have to send us the content that you need translated and our skilled SEO translators will get to work so that you can get your site up and running in no time.
- #10 Can I get individual documents translated? Yes, you can get individual pages translated. While giving a bulk order is more profitable as it can help you save money, we understand that there might be times when you only need to get a single post or page translated. Feel free to get in touch with us if that’s the case and let us know your requirements. We’d be happy to provide what you need.
- #11 Is it possible to translate one page into multiple languages? Yes, you can get one page translated into as many languages as we like. A lot of our clients want to target multiple markets at the same time and request the original language to get translated into multiple languages. You can do the same and send a bulk order.
- #12 Do you have a special SEO team? We have special SEO translators who understand Search Engine Optimization and how to write articles for search engines. However, since at the end of the day, these articles are going to be read by humans and not bots or computers, they have to be written in a manner that’s easy to comprehend for your target audience. Our translators are well aware of this and make sure to create compelling content that works on not just computers but humans as well.
- #13 Can you translate newsletters as well? Yes, we can translate newsletters. A large number of online businesses use email marketing to stay in touch with their user base and ensure they stay loyal and connected. Do not worry if your newsletters are in your local language, we can get these converted for you. While newsletters do not have to be SEO friendly, since they’re not uploaded on your website for search engines to crawl, they have to be written in a specific manner to ensure your target audience can read and understand the message.
- #14 Do you only translate or offer other SEO services as well? We are a translation company offering translation services to clients in the US and all around the world. We are not an SEO company and do not offer SEO-related services except for SEO translation services designed to help business owners convert their website into an SEO-friendly tool when they try to enter a new market.
- #15 Will you retain the original format and voice? We try to keep the real flavor while translating documents to ensure you do not lose your brand identity. This is very important to connect with your audience as they expect the content on your website so read a certain way. We understand the rules of marketing and take care of not just the voice but also the format so that your content does not look out of place.